Thursday 20 March 2014

Intro

Hi everyone,

This is  Abdullah Halimah I have been working in InfoSec for the last 5 years between different technologies specially SIEM. Couple of days ago 2 guys which they happen to be one of my clients asked me why do not you share what is in your head related to daily troubleshooting or projects or all that stuff which comes from a field person and not available in guides or books? So from there I took it and said let us start with this small blog.

I have done many PoCs and deployments of QRadar SIEM varies from small to multinational organizations, government, agencies, educational and financial sectors. My main purpose here is to concentrate and share whatever I have done and achieved from this Technology at the same time it is open for everybody to share their own experience

I hope this blog would be of a great value for everyone including my self since I will be sharing my experience I would expect you to share the same. Do throw/post your queries here no matter whether they are small, big or even silly at the end of the day we are all learners.

I hope this is going to be beneficial for everyone.    

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful. Will definitely help people here who are gearing towards SIEM solutions but lack the basic understanding in the many other related technologies and processes needed for using any SIEM solution. That is why for a lot of organizations, SIEM is just another turn key appliance and when that doesn't happen, management gets disappointed and start blaming either one another or their own analysts. Anyway, wonderful initiative Abdullah. I hope you will keep sharing the valuable experience you have in this upcoming field of Information Security.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Sure will do my best to share the max

      Delete
  2. Great initiative Abdullah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)
      lets hope it is going to be usefull

      Delete
  3. Appreciated efforts. Hope people will learn much from your this initiative.

    ReplyDelete